"Tailwind CSS: From Zero to Production" on YouTube
- Simon Vrachliotis
Today we’re excited to release Tailwind CSS: From Zero to Production, a new screencast series that teaches you everything you need to know to get up and running with Tailwind CSS v2.0 from scratch.
It’s an eight-part series totaling 1.5 hours of content, and walks you through everything from the initial setup process, to building out a responsive design with utility classes, to customizing your design system, to optimizing for production with PurgeCSS.
- Setting Up Tailwind CSS
- The Utility-First Workflow
- Responsive Design
- Hover, Focus and Other States
- Composing Utilities with @apply
- Extracting Reusable Components
- Customizing Your Design System
- Optimizing for Production
Watch the series on YouTube and grab the source code for each lesson on GitHub.
What are you waiting for? Start watching →